Upon registration the last four digits of your telephone number is your PIN. To change your PIN, visit the Checkout Desk.
- My Account: Click Items Checked Out, check the boxes by each title and click Renew at the top of the list. New due dates will be listed. Some items may not be available for renewing.
- Call 847.465.1836 or 847.465.1837. Have your library card number, PIN and barcode numbers for items you wish to renew.
- At the Checkout Desk with your library card.
- If you have trouble renewing items, call 847.459.4100, ext. 1 during library hours.
Return materials to these locations:
- Main Library (Drop boxes in front and by the drive-up window; vestibule)
- Indian Trails Branch (99 E. Palatine Rd.)
- Alcott Community Center (530 Bernard Dr.)
- Former Dominick’s (1160 W. Lake Cook Rd.)
- Pick up items in the Holds area on the first floor.
- Members are notified by phone or email when holds are ready.
- Holds are held for seven days.
- Choose Drive Up if you want to pick up reserved materials at the drive-up window. Present your library card to the staff member at the window.
Vacation loans are available for six weeks on some library materials. Call 847.459.4100, ext. 1.