USED book sale
Saturday, APRIL 9, 2022
10 am-2 pm | INSIDE the library | LAKE COOK ROOM
Hosted by the Foundation for the Indian Trails Library.
All proceeds benefit the library.
The entrance and exit for the book sale will be through the south doors of the library (facing the park).
Due to limited space, the use of ISBN scanners is only allowed 12-2 pm.
Children’s books – 25 cents
DVDs, CDs, Video games – 2 for $1 (may mix and match)
Adult fiction paperbacks – $1
Adult fiction hardcover – $2
Better books – priced individually
PS3 (playstation 3)
PS4 (playstation 4)
- Exact change appreciated.
- Checks and cash are accepted; no credit cards.
To ensure social distancing, the following will be in effect:
- Tickets are required for entry.
- Tickets will be distributed beginning at 9:30 am outside the south doors of the library (facing the park).
- Limit of 50 people per 30-minute time slots between 10 am-12 pm
- The entrance and exit for the book sale will be the south doors of the library.
- Scanner use is permitted between 12-2 pm only.