Reserve a Study Room
At this time, study room are not available for use.
Nine rooms are available to ITPLD cardholders for study, work or small group meetings. There is no fee for using these rooms.
A reservation is required and can be made up to 24 hours in advance online or inside the library at the 2nd floor kiosk. Reservations end 30 minutes before the library closes. At this time, reservations cannot be made by phone for residential ITPLD members.
RESIDENTIAL ITPLD MEMBERS
- ITPLD cardholders in good standing.
- No fee to use.
- Rooms can accommodate 2 to 10 people.
- Unlimited reservations for up to 2 hours at a time may be made in a 24 hour period, but only one reservation per card at a time, if a room is available. The current reservation must end before another one can be booked.
- Your room may be unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Conference Room I
- Available for high school and adult ITPLD cardholders only.
- Reserved for groups of 5 to10.
IN-DISTRICT TEACHERS AND GOVERNMENT STAFF
In-district teachers, government staff and businesses are considered members if they have a valid ITPLD library card. If you do not have a card, assistance with reservations and obtaining an ITPLD library card are made through our Communications Department. Reservations are accepted Monday-Friday only. For assistance please contact Jane Seidman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.279.2250.
HDMI cords and adapters for connecting devices to display screens are available to members for in-library use. Bring your ITPLD card to the second floor Adult Services Desk to check out an item. Members may also use their own cords and adapters.
- Full sized Display Port (M) to HDMI (F), 8″ long
- DVI Digital (M) to HDMI (F), 8″ long
- Mini HDMI “C” (M) to HDMI “A” (F), 8″ long
- Micro HDMI “D” (M) to HDMI “A” (F), 8″ long
- Mini-Display Port (M) to HDMI (F), 8″ long
- Apple Certified Adapter 30 pin (M) to HDMI (F), 8″ long
- Apple Certified Adapter Lightning (M) to HDMI (F), 8″ long