- Bring a valid Illinois driver’s license showing your current in-district address.
- If you do not have a valid Illinois driver’s license bring two forms of current ID (one must be a photo ID) such as:
- Driver’s license, photo ID card, passport
- Utility bill
- Vehicle insurance card
- Mortgage documents
- Rental lease
- Parents or legal guardians must accompany those ages 17 and under.
- Library cards are renewed every three years. You will receive a notification by mail or email one month before your card expires. Present valid identification at the library and verify account information.
- Bring a valid library card from your home library and a current photo ID along with proof of address.
- Some services, such as checking out new items or offsite access to digital resources are available only for ITPLD members.
- Businesses within the boundaries of the Indian Trails Public Library District are eligible to receive a library card. Please call 847.459.4100, ext. 1 for more information.