Rent a Meeting Room
Due to the current health situation, the library has suspended meeting room rentals until further notice. We are unable to respond to any rental inquiries at this time. Please check this page for updates.
The library offers meeting rooms that can be rented for a fee by organizations to host large programs, trainings or meetings. Please read Meeting Room Policy 2.30 prior to inquiring about a rental.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older, reside in the Indian Trails Public Library District and have a valid ITPLD library card.
- Applicant must remain in the room during the meeting.
- Rental reservations must be made in advance.
- All fees must be paid prior to the applicant using the room.
Reservations for in-district teachers and government staff
In-district teachers, government staff and businesses are considered members if they have a valid ITPLD library card. If you do not have a card, assistance with reservations and obtaining a ITPLD library card are made by contacting our communications staff. For assistance please contact email@example.com or 847.279.2250.
The Lake, Cook or Lake-Cook Rooms are available for rental.
Lake or Cook Room
- 60 theatre seating
- 30 classroom seating
- 25 block seating
Lake-Cook Combined Room
- 160 theatre seating
- 60 classroom seating
Fees are for three hours and include the use of all audiovisual equipment. This time includes set-up. There is no discount if the room is rented for less than 3 hours.
- Cook Room – $50
- Lake Room – $50
- Lake-Cook Room – $100
- In the library: Cash or check. You must have the library card and PIN associated with the room rental.
- By mail: Check, made payable to the Indian Trails Public Library District. Send payment to:
Indian Trails Public Library District
Attn: Jane Seidman
355 Schoenbeck Rd.
Wheeling, IL 60090
Rooms are available for rental when not used for library program or other sponsored events.
Monday-Friday: 9:30 am-8:30 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Sunday: 12:30-4:30 pm
Reservations are accepted during the following times:
|Rental Month||Reservations Open|
Rooms may not be used for the following:
- Social gatherings, such as birthday parties, bridal showers or family reunions, recitals, musical programs, etc.
- Commercial transactions such as realty closings, paid tutoring, depositions, or other such activities where a fee is charged or business is solicited and transacted.
- Political rallies and or meetings organized for the purpose of urging action such as voting for a candidate.
- Rooms can be rented for a maximum of three hours, one time per month.
- See Meeting Room Policy for 2.30 for a list of limitations.