Rent a Meeting Room
The library offers meeting rooms that can be rented for a fee by organizations to host programs or meetings. Please read Meeting Room Policy 2.30 prior to inquiring about a rental.
NOTE: Study rooms can be reserved for no fee with an ITPLD card. Find out more here.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older, reside in the Indian Trails Public Library District and have a valid ITPLD library card.
- Applicant must remain in the room during the meeting.
- Rental reservations must be made in advance.
- All fees must be paid prior to the applicant using the room.
The Lake, Cook or Lake-Cook Rooms are available for rental.
Lake or Cook Room
- 60 theatre seating
- 30 classroom seating
- 25 block seating
Lake-Cook Combined Room
- 160 theatre seating
- 60 classroom seating
Fees are for three hours and include the use of all audiovisual equipment. This time includes set-up. There is no discount if the room is rented for less than 3 hours.
- Cook Room – $50
- Lake Room – $50
- Lake-Cook Room – $100
- In the library: Cash, check or credit card. You must have the library card and PIN associated with the room rental.
- By mail: Check, payable to the Indian Trails Public Library District. Send to 355 Schoenbeck Rd., Wheeling, IL 60090, Attn: Jane Seidman.
- Online: Credit card (a service fee of 55 cents is charged for online payment). You must have the library card and PIN associated with the room rental.
Rooms are available for rental when not used for library program or other sponsored events.
Monday-Friday: 9:30 am-8:30 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Sunday: 1:30-4:30 pm
Meeting Room Rental Reservation
Reservations are accepted during the following times:
|Rental Month||Reservations Open|
Rooms may not be used for the following:
- Social gatherings, such as birthday parties, bridal showers or family reunions, recitals, musical programs, etc.
- Commercial transactions such as realty closings, paid tutoring, depositions, or other such activities where a fee is charged or business is solicited and transacted.
- Political rallies and or meetings organized for the purpose of urging action such as voting for a candidate.
- Rooms can be rented for a maximum of three hours, one time per month.
- See Meeting Room Policy for 2.30 for a list of limitations.