Rent a Meeting Room
The library offers meeting rooms that can be rented for a nominal fee by organizations and individuals to host programs, trainings or meetings. Please read this information and Meeting Room Policy 2.30 carefully prior to requesting a meeting room.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the Indian Trails Public Library District.
- Individuals renting a room must have a valid ITPLD library card.
- The applicant must remain in the room during the meeting.
- Rental reservations must be made in advance.
- All fees must be paid prior to using the room.
Reservations for in-district teachers AND businesses
In-district teachers and businesses are considered members of the library. Although an ITPLD library card is not required for meeting room rentals, library cards are recommended for full access to library services. Use of the individual study rooms require a valid library card that is registered with ITPLD. Conference Room I requires a valid Indian Trails Library card. Contact circulation staff for information about getting a card. For rental assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.279.2250.
RESERVATIONS FOR PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
Partner organizations are government entities, nonprofits and service organizations that the library has partnered with to host programs or established a partnership with. Fees may be waived at the discretion of the library. A valid library card is not required, but reservations must be made in advance by contacting Jane Seidman at email@example.com or 847.279.2250.
The Lake, Cook or Lake-Cook Rooms are available for rental.
Lake or Cook Room
- 50 theatre seating
- 32 classroom seating
- 20 block seating
Lake-Cook Combined Room
- 140 theatre seating
- 48 classroom seating
Fees are for three hours and include the use of all audiovisual equipment. This time includes set-up. There is no discount if the room is rented for less than 3 hours.
- Cook Room – $50
- Lake Room – $50
- Lake-Cook Room – $100
- In the library: Cash or check. You must have a valid library card.
- By mail: Check, made payable to the Indian Trails Public Library District. Send payment to:
Indian Trails Public Library District
Attn: Jane Seidman
355 Schoenbeck Rd.
Wheeling, IL 60090
Rooms are available for rental when not used for library program or other sponsored events.
Monday-Friday: 9:30 am-8:30 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Sunday: 12:30-4:30 pm
Reservations are accepted during the following times:
Rooms may not be used for the following:
- Social gatherings, such as birthday parties, bridal showers or family reunions, recitals, musical programs, etc.
- Commercial transactions such as realty closings, paid tutoring, depositions, or other such activities where a fee is charged or business is solicited and transacted.
- Political rallies and or meetings organized for the purpose of urging action such as voting for a candidate.
- Rooms can be rented for a maximum of three hours, one time per month.
- See Meeting Room Policy for 2.30 for a complete list of limitations.