Reserve a Study Room
8 rooms are available to all members with a valid registered library card in good standing is required and 1 room is available for valid Indian Trails library card holders. There is no fee for using these rooms. No music playing or music lessons are allowed throughout the library, including study rooms. Please note: no show within 15 minutes of the room reservation will be subject to cancellation.
STUDY ROOM RESERVATIONS
Reserve Rooms A-H
Reserve Conference Room I
IN-DISTRICT TEACHERS, BUSINESS and government Staff
- Teachers, government staff and businesses may reserve a study room using any valid library card, or they may contact the library’s business office.
- Contact Business Office staff: email@example.com or ex.250
- Reservations are accepted for Monday-Friday only.
- Must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations are for a 2-hour limit.
- Only one reservation at a time may be booked.
- Eligible for one booking per day.
- Subject to room availability.
Available to connect your device to a viewing screen
Check out adapters for connecting to the display screens at the Adult Desk with a valid registered library card in good standing.