Business & Career
Resources for businesses and job seekers.
Start here to find assistance, information and resources available to you at no cost from your local library.
- Business and Career Services: 847.459.4100 x312
- 1 hour Resume Review and Career Coaching session with a Career Specialist. Assistance includes:
• Applicant Tracking System Optimization
• Career and interview coaching
• Job scanning and search
• LinkedIn refreshing
• Personal branding
- One-on-one appointment with staff for business research needs.
- Currently unavailable. SCORE Business Mentoring offers the nation’s largest network of free expert business mentors. Improve your business skills by booking a one-hour appointment with a SCORE mentor.
- Reserve a study room
- Rent a meeting room
Business Library Card
Businesses and organizations located within the Indian Trails Library District boundaries are eligible for a library business card, which offers the same privileges as resident cards, including reserving a small study room, renting a meeting room for a small fee, accessing e-resources and checking out material.
To get a business library card
- The owner, chief executive officer, or designated staff may apply for a business card with photo identification and a business card or business letterhead. Address will be verified by staff.
- The card will be valid for one year, and may be renewed annually upon validation of the address.
- A card in hand is required to check out materials. Staff will be unable to look up the account if card is not present nor will materials be checked out.
Interested in presenting a program? Click here to submit a proposal.