Business & Career
Resources for businesses and job seekers.
Start here to find assistance, information and resources available to you at no cost from your local library.
- SCORE Business Mentoring offers the nation’s largest network of free expert business mentors. Improve your business skills by booking a one-hour appointment with a SCORE mentor. Book your free appointment today.
- Business and Career Services: 847.459.4100 x312
- Specialized program
- 1 hour Resume Review and Career Coaching session with a Career Specialist. Assistance includes:
• Applicant Tracking System Optimization
• Career and interview coaching
• Job scanning and search
• LinkedIn refreshing
• Personal branding
- One-on-one appointment with staff for business research needs.
- Reserve a study room
- Rent a meeting room
Business Library Card
Businesses and organizations located within the Indian Trails Library District boundaries are eligible for a library business card, which offers the same privileges as resident cards, including reserving a small study room, renting a meeting room for a small fee, accessing e-resources and checking out material.
To get a business library card
- The owner, chief executive officer, or designated staff may apply for a business card with photo identification and a business card or business letterhead. Address will be verified by staff.
- The card will be valid for one year, and may be renewed annually upon validation of the address.
- A card in hand is required to check out materials. Staff will be unable to look up the account if card is not present nor will materials be checked out.
- Specialized programs, designed to help you with your business or in your career
- One-on-one appointments with staff for business research needs.
- E-resources accessible from home, work or the library
- Study room reservations (ITPLD card holders only)
- Meeting room rentals (ITPLD card holders only)