Complete a One-on-One Appointment Form to meet with library staff for a free one-hour appointment covering the following services. A staff member will contact you within 5 business days (Monday-Friday) to schedule an in-person session.
- Business resources
- Genealogy and local history
- Borrowing e-books and e-audiobooks
- Using library online resources
- Basic tablet (iPad, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy)
- Basic social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Referral services to companies, online and/or print resources, or upcoming library classes for more advanced requests
- Homebound assistance (looking to chat about books movies with a staff member)
- ESL tutoring resources, including scheduling an ESL tutoring session via phone.
Genealogy 1-1 Appointment
Interested in tracing your unique family history? Set up a one-on-one appointment with staff to get started on your family history or genealogy research.
For help with software such as WordPress, GarageBand, iMovie and Adobe Photoshop, Book-A-Maker
One-on-One Appointments at The Branch
Nuestra sucursal en Prospect Heights ofrece asistencia individual en español en una gran variedad de temas de computación, tecnología y muchos mas. Venga a la sucursal durante nuestro horario regular, o haga una cita con un bibliotecario llamando al 847.459.4101 o envíenos un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org