Free to ITPLD cardholders in good standing; non-member fee is $10 per testing session (either cash or check made payable to ITPLD) at test time.
- Proctoring must be scheduled one week in advance via our online test proctoring form (below). This is required by the schools to allow time to send the library information for the test.
- A student may take more than one test per session.
- The student is responsible for any proctoring fees that a school may charge, as well as an envelope and the postage for paper tests that require mailing.
- The library provides a laptop for online tests that require a computer. Students are not allowed to use their own laptops or devices unless specifically allowed to do so by their school.
- A government-issued ID with name and photo is required at the time of the test.
- We do not offer proctoring where staff needs to be present in the room with the student.