Wireless printing from anywhere
Send your print job to the library and pick up within minutes.
Black/white copies – 10 cents each
Color copies – 25 cents
- Print jobs are held for 7 days.
- Location can’t be changed after sending documents.
- Bring your order code with you to pick up your print job.
Download instructions: English Spanish
Print an email
Forward an email to the addresses below and then pick up at the library.
Wireless printing using ePRINTit mobile app
Print from a smart device on the go. Email address is required when utilizing a mobile device and the downloadable app.
- Download ePRINTit Public Print Locations app for iPhone or Android.
NOTE: There is also an app called ePRINTit Mobile. Do NOT use this app.
- Follow the prompts to activate your account.
- Upload your files and follow the prompts.
- Under “Providers” search for “Indian Trails Library District”. Two locations will appear:
•MAIN LIBRARY: Select “Main Library”
•THE BRANCH: Select “Prospect Heights Branch”
- You will receive a confirmation email with a special order code. Bring the code with you for copy retrieval.
- Pay for and pick up your print jobs at your designated location within 7 days.
NOTE: The location cannot be changed after sending the documents.
Copying, Faxing and Scanning
Copying and faxing are available at copiers on the first and second floors.
Faxing is free, but there is a charge for copies made.
- 10 cents/black and white; 25 cents/color
- Cash or credit card accepted.
Scanning is available on the Simple Scans, located on the second floor.
- Available at the library during tax season – usually between February and April – but dependent on when the government mails the forms.
- We are unable to print booklets or longer schedules.
Noise Canceling Earmuffs
If you need more quiet, noise canceling earmuffs are available at the Adult Services Desk.
- A library card is required for check out.
- Earmuffs are sanitized after each use.