ePRINT it – Wireless Printing
- Email address is required
- To print from home: Download the app for mobile use or click the link on the library’s homepage.
- To print at the library: Click here or the ePRINT it icon on the homepage.
- Upload your files and follow the prompts. Select the pickup location.
- Pay for and pick up your print jobs at the library within 7 days.
Copying, Faxing and Scanning
Copying and faxing are available at copiers on the first and second floors.
Faxing is free, but there is a charge for copies made.
- 10 cents/black and white; 50 cents/color
- Cash or credit card accepted.
Scanning is available on the Simple Scans, located on the second floor.
Available free to ITPLD cardholders in good standing; non-member fee is $10 per session.
- A member may take more than one exam per session.
- Proctoring must be scheduled one week in advance at the second floor adult desk or by email email@example.com This is required by the schools to allow time to send the library information for the exam.
- The member is responsible for any proctoring fees a school may charge and all postage required for mailing back the exam.
- The library provides a device for self-administered online tests that require a computer. Members are not allowed to use their own laptops or devices unless specifically allowed to do so by their school.
- A photo ID is required. We do not offer the strictest level of proctoring, which may be required for some exams (eg. SAT). The member will not be in a separate room and will not be monitored the entire time.
- Available at the library during tax season – usually between February and April – but dependant on when the government mails the forms.
- Staff will print one copy of any form less than 20 pages that is not offered in print.
- We are unable to print booklets or longer schedules.
Noise Cancelling Earmuffs
If you need more quiet, noise cancelling earmuff are available at the Adult Services Desk.
- Library card required for check out.
- Earmuffs are sanitized after each use.