Business & Career
Businesses and organizations located within the Indian Trails Library District boundaries are eligible for a library business card, which offers the same privileges as resident cards, including reserving a small study room, renting a meeting room, accessing e-resources offsite and checking out material.
- Dedicated Business and Career Librarian: Erica Edwards or call 847.279.2209
- Specialized programs, including SCORE Business Mentoring
- One-on-one appointment with staff for assistance with resume reviews, career support or other business research needs.
- Reserve a study room
- Rent a meeting room
Apply for a Business Library Card
- Once the business address has been verified, the owner, chief executive officer, or designated staff may apply for a business card with photo identification and a business card or business letterhead.
- The business library card has all privileges associated with a resident’s card.
- The owner or chief executive officer, who is authorized by the firm, agrees that the business/organization assumes responsibility to pay for any loss, damage or late fees in connection with library materials.
- The card will be valid for one year, and may be renewed annually upon validation of the address.
- A card in hand is required to check out materials. Staff will be unable to look up the account if card is not present nor will materials be checked out.
- Call 847.459.4100 for information about business library cards.