Computers in the Library
Computers, In-House Printing, Copying, Scanning
Limited computer use and copying, printing, scanning and faxing services will be available in the library. Please read this information carefully to prepare for using these services. See FAQs.
USING a Computer in the Library
- Reservations are not required.
- Nonmembers may walk-in to reserve a computer (depending on availability).
- 53 computers available
- 19 PCs and 10 Macs in Adult Services
- 4 PCs and 8 Macs in Youth Services
- 12 Macs in the Middle Ground
- Youth Services computers: Families and couples with children
- Adult Services computers: Adult or high school age; children with the parent, but children cannot use the adult computers.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro users: Reserve MEDIAMAC1 or MEDIAMAC2 on the 2nd floor.
Printing, Faxing and Copying In-house
Visit Adult Services on the second floor of the library for printing, photocopy and fax services. Printing is available for families and couples with children in Youth Services on the first floor.
Print from home; pick up at the library
- Send a print job from home and pick up at the library through ePRINTit.
- Members will receive confirmation if they enter an email.
- Print requests are held in the queue for 48 hours and must be picked up in the library.
Can I check out a laptop?
Laptops, tablets and e-readers are available in-house only. A valid library card is required.
Can I use my laptop in the library?
Members are free to use their personal laptops in a study room or at any of the tables or booths that are available.
Can I take an open computer if one is available?
I live in the Indian Trails Library District, but don’t have a library card. Can I still use a computer?
You can use a guest pass or library card to log on to a computer.
I am not an ITPLD resident, but I live closer to this library than my home library and I need to use a computer.
You are welcome to use an available computer. Please pick up a guest pass.
All of the 2nd floor computers are full. Can I use an open computer on the 1st floor?
Computers in the KidZone are for use by children and their caregivers.
Do you sanitize equipment?
Surface Kleen Wipes are available for members who wish to wipe down equipment and the table. If you wish a fresh keyboard and mouse, please speak with staff.
I need to watch a video on a library computer and I don’t have headphones. Can I check out headphones from the library?
Headphones are available for checkout and use within the library.