Reserve a Study Room
Six rooms are available to ITPLD cardholders to use. There is no fee for using these rooms.
A reservation is required and can be made up to 24 hours in advance online or inside the library at the 2nd floor kiosk. At this time, reservations cannot be made by phone for residential ITPLD members.
RESIDENTIAL ITPLD MEMBERS
- ITPLD cardholders in good standing.
- Rooms can accommodate 1- 4 people.
- Reservations are available for 1, 1.5 and 2 hours blocks and can be booked 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations can be online or using the kiosk by the study rooms.
- Your room may be unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Study Rooms G and H and Conference Room I are unavailable for reservations.
IN-DISTRICT TEACHERS AND GOVERNMENT STAFF
In-district teachers, government staff and businesses are considered members if they have a valid ITPLD library card. If you do not have a card, assistance with reservations and obtaining an ITPLD library card are made through Administration. Reservations are accepted Monday-Friday only. For assistance please contact Jane Seidman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.279.2250.
Available to connect your device to a viewing screen
Check out adapters for connecting to the display screens at the Adult Desk with a library card in good standing.