Reserve a Study Room
Nine rooms are available to ITPLD cardholders to use. There is no fee for using these rooms.
A reservation is required and can be made up to 24 hours in advance online or inside the library at the 2nd floor kiosk. At this time, reservations cannot be made by phone for residential ITPLD members.
RESIDENTIAL ITPLD MEMBERS
- ITPLD cardholders in good standing.
- Rooms can accommodate 1- 10 people.
- Reservations are available for 1, 1.5 and 2 hours blocks and can be booked 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations can be online or using the kiosk by the study rooms.
- Your room may be unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Study Rooms G and H are unavailable for reservations.
- Conference Room I is available for High School and adult member only.
GOVERNMENT STAFF and businesses
A valid ITPLD library card is required to reserve a Study Room. If you do not have a card, please contact Circulation.
A valid ITPLD library card is required to reserve a Study Room. If you do not have a card, please check with your principal or learning center to learn how to get an ITPLD card. If a school does not authorize individual teacher cards, the school may request a school library card. Call 847.459.4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Available to connect your device to a viewing screen
Check out adapters for connecting to the display screens at the Adult Desk with a library card in good standing.