New virtual programs are added every month to the calendar.
Dig Into Geology: Explore More | Handout
Join us for building tips and ideas. Share what you’ve made at home and we’ll display it online for others to see.
Sign up online for one of our reading programs and you’re on your way to earning prizes while you read. Ages birth-Grade 8.
Middle School Book Club | Grades 6-8
The Storm Runner by J.C. Cervantes
Book discussion July 13-27. Click on this link to enter the online book club. Questions are posted with space for you to respond. Free copies are available for download through Hoopla with an ITPLD library card.
Bookworms Book Club | Grades 4-5
The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm
Join us for a live Zoom virtual book discussion on September 14 from 4-5 pm. Call to register and pick up your book at the library drive-up window beginning August 15. Click here to access the online book club activities and resources.
Registration with a valid email address is required.
Paperback Pals Book Club | Grades 2-3
The Big Bad Blackout by Megan McDonald
Read the book beginning on June 9th. Book discussion starts July 7. Click on this link to enter the online book club. Learn more about the book and author. Free copies are available for download through Hoopla with an ITPLD library card.
EARLY LITERACY CALENDARS
PODCASTS FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
READ ALONG BOOKSHELF
- Browse Cloud Library juvenile titles
- Browse e-books and e-audiobooks for children
- New middle school e-books and e-audiobooks
- Family themed e-books and e-audiobooks for early readers
- Spring themed e-books and e-audiobooks for early readers
- Zoo and ocean-themed e-books and e-audiobooks for children
- Summer-themed e-books and e-audiobooks for children
- Summer Library Adventure (SLA) Dig Deeper: STEAM themed e-books and e-audiobooks for children
- Friendship-themed e-books and e-audiobooks for children
RAISE A READER STORYTIMES
For more storytime videos visit our ITPLD YouTube channel.
MONDAY MORNING CRAFTS
For more craft videos visit our ITPLD YouTube channel.