- Reservations not required. Members can log on to an open computer with a library card or guest pass.
- 12 youth, 12 middle ground and 29 adult computers are available.
- 5 computers are available at the Branch.
15-minute express internet and printing station is available.
- Copying, printing, faxing and scanning
- In-house and remote
- Pick up material in the building or at the drive-up
- In-person seating
- Study rooms
- Meeting rentals
- Newspapers and magazines
- Magazines may be requested for check-out
Where can I return my items?
Items may be returned to one of the drop boxes outside the library or remote drop boxes:
- Indian Trails Branch (99 E. Palatine Rd., Prospect Heights)
- Alcott Community Center (530 Bernard Dr., Buffalo Grove)
- Former Dominick’s (1160 W. Lake Cook Rd., Buffalo Grove)
I returned items, but they are still showing up on my account.
It may take up to two days to see the items off your account. Not to worry, fines do not accrue at the library.
Can reciprocal borrowers check out material at ITPLD?
Yes, reciprocal borrowers may check out material. They may also call 847.459.4100, ext. 3 and place holds on items. Holds can also be placed through the catalog.
Can I donate used books?
Yes! Please bring them in boxes or bags, clearly marked book donations. Donations may be left in the vestibule of the main library.