Your New Catalog
Indian Trails Library is joining Cooperative Computer Services (CCS), a group of 26 area libraries that share an online catalog and member database.
Migration to our new catalog is finished. You may find
- Some links to the catalog may not have been reestablished.
- Bookmarks to My Account may need to be reestablished.
- If you returned material between October 17-21, it may take a few days to show as returned on your account.
Why a new catalog?
- Our current catalog software was outdated and expected to be discontinued.
- By joining the Cooperative Computer System (CCS or the Consortium) members will have access to 5 million copies of 1.3 million titles at 26 area libraries.
- We received a grant from Reaching Across Illinois System to move to the new catalog.
What this means for you
- See all items at ITPLD and items owned by the other libraries in CCS in the catalog.
- ITPLD cards are automatically registered at all CCS libraries.
- Pick up and return most materials to any CCS library.
- Request items from CCS libraries directly through the new catalog and pick up at Indian Trails Library.
How to prepare
- Learn more about the new catalog at a drop-in demonstration or class (keyword: powerpac)
- The return slots in the vestibule will be unavailable October 17-21. You may return material to the book drops on the outside of the building.
- New material will be added as quickly as possible to the catalog after October 21.
- The Boopsie and Bookmyne apps were deleted October 17. The new catalog is mobile- and tablet-friendly.
- Be patient! It’s a new system for you and staff.
Great new features!
- Eligible items automatically renew when they are due, unless it has been requested by someone.
- If you have opted for email notifications, you will receive an email reminder three days before the item’s original due date notifying you if materials were renewed or not.
- Call 847.590.8706 to check your account, renew items and get library hours information (after October 22).
Seamless use of the new catalog
- Easy to read on your phone, tablet or computer
- Select an easy to remember optional username or use your library barcode to log in to your account. Your username and library barcode are interchangeable.
- Choose your preferred pickup location at any CCS library.
Save your Reading History
- This opt-in feature allows you to save the material you have checked out. You can turn on and turn off this feature at any time.
|Algonquin Area||Lake Forest|
|Cary Area||Lake Villa|
|Ela Area||Morton Grove|
|Fox River Valley||Northbrook|
|Glenview||Round Lake Area|