Dig Deeper: Summer Library Adventure
Deadline to submit completion forms extended to August 2.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Due to the current public health situation and the need for social distancing, the 2020 Summer Library Adventure (SLA) has moved to an online program. We’ve shortened the length of the program, but still have many ways you can experience library programs and materials. Once you’ve completed the Summer Library Adventure, you can select a free book as your prize on your completion form.
Completion Prize Pick-Up
Participants will receive a call when their prize books are ready to be picked up.
Birth-Grade 8: Pick up your book at the drive-up window or the Youth Services Desk.
High School and Adult: Pick up your book at the drive-up window or the Holds area on the first floor.
It’s easy to participate:
- Registration is not required to participate.
- You don’t have to be an Indian Trails Library member.
- There are 3 ways to access the SLA logs
- View online
- Pick up a copy in the library or at the drive-up window.
- Follow the instructions on the log.
- Submit a completion form when finished. No need to turn in your SLA log; it’s yours to keep.
- Pick up your prize book when we let you know it’s ready.
|View | Print||View | Print||View | Print||View | Print||View | Print|
Select your completion form and follow the instructions. If you prefer, you can also call 847-459-4100 to register a completion.
READING RECOMMENDATIONS [FOR ADULTS]
Choose a book to read from one of the following themes.
READING RECOMMENDATIONS [FOR CHILDREN]
Suggestions for e-books and e-audiobooks:
Choose a STEAM book.
Choose a book about scientists, inventors and detectives.
Connect with the Launch Pad to explore activities and virtual programs you can do on your own.