2021 Summer Library Adventure
Open to all ages; no residency requirement.
3 ways to register
- Online through the Beanstack website or app (Apple) (Android)
- In-person at the Main Library or Branch
- By phone 847.459.4100
Track your progress on your reading log. Paper copies available at the Main Library and Branch or download a printable version. When you complete the program, take a moment to complete a brief survey.
Follow the instructions on the log to finish your Summer Library Adventure.
completion prize pickup
- Pick up your completion prize between June 14 – July 31.
- After completing the program, you will receive a form to fill out to select your prize book.
- We will contact you in August when your prize book is ready for pick up.
- High school and adult participants earn a virtual prize drawing ticket for each activity completed on their reading log.
- Join the all-ages Launch Pad challenge to earn prize drawing tickets and an entry into a grand prize drawing for a 3D printer
Beanstack is the library’s online registration and tracking system for its reading programs. Once you register, you can participate anytime, anywhere using Beanstack. Watch a video about Beanstack or read this.
- Visit indiantrailslibrary.beanstack.org or download the free Beanstack Tracker app (Android or Apple).
- Sign in or create an account.
- If you and/or your child are participating in a reading program, you already have a Beanstack account. View the Getting Started with Beanstack video or contact the 847-459-4100 for login instructions.
- New to ITPLD reading programs? Create a Beanstack account for you and/or your child.
- Not sure if you have an account? Call 847.459.4100, ext 4 or email us for assistance.
- After registering, all the programs you are eligible for will appear on your welcome screen. Click ‘Register for this Challenge’ to join a reading program. Do this for all readers on your account.
- Reading logs can be accessed in Beanstack or by clicking Get My Log section below.
Adult Prize Books
Learn about the prize books available for those who complete the adult summer reading log.
Connect with the Launch Pad to explore activities and virtual programs you can do on your own.
Take a short survey and let us know what you thought about the summer program. Your feedback helps us plan future programs. Thank you!