Annual Appeal 2022/2023 – Youth Services Sensory Wall
Help us construct this new experience
Be a part of this new interactive experience for children to enjoy when they visit the early learning area here at the library. We provide an enriching space for play and discovery. The Foundation is partnering with staff and working toward funding an interactive sensory wall for children, caregivers, family and friends to enjoy long into the future. To view the appeal in our newsletter, click here and turn to page 3.
What is a sensory wall?
- Sensory walls provide tactile, visual and auditory sensory input to stimulate the brain and improve sensory processing systems.
- It gives children the opportunity to improve social skills, communication and cooperation.
- Provides an experience to improve coordination and develop fine/gross motor skills.
- The experience of the five senses enhances development.
Every donation counts, both small and large
With deepest gratitude, we ask for your help in constructing this new experience for our library. You can be a part of building community as we look forward to completing this project in 2023.
Donations can be made in multiple ways
- Fill out a donation form here.
- Call Jen Schmidt, Communications & Development Manager, at 847.279.2222.
- Email us to arrange a donation.
The Foundation for the Indian Trails Public Library District is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Tax ID: 36-4256043.