2022 Summer Library Adventure
Open to all ages; no residency requirement.
3 ways to register
- In-person at the Main Library or Branch
- Online through the Beanstack website or app (Apple) (Android)
- By phone 847.459.4100
This year your reading/activity log is an adventure map. Come into the library to pick up your map and a community lantern project (while supplies last). Families can take a selfie at the pop-up campsite in Youth Services.
Follow the instructions on the map to finish your Summer Library Adventure.
When you finish the program, take a moment to complete a brief survey.
completion prize pickup
- Pick up your completion prize between June 20- July 31.
- High school and adult participants earn a virtual prize drawing ticket for each activity completed on their reading log.
- Join the all-ages Launch Pad challenge to earn prize drawing tickets and an entry into a grand prize drawing for a Silhouette Portrait 3 cutting machine.
LIGHT UP THE COMMUNITY
Help grow our community campfire this summer and share your stories. Pick up a free craft kit at the library and at various community locales to create your own campfire lantern. A limited number are available each week. Upload a picture of your lantern for sharing on social media. Pickup begins June 1, while supplies last.
Beanstack is the library’s online registration/tracking system for its reading programs. Once you register, you can participate anytime, anywhere using Beanstack. Watch a video about Beanstack or read this.
- Visit indiantrailslibrary.beanstack.org or download the free Beanstack Tracker app (Android or Apple).
- Sign in or create an account.
- If you and/or your child are participating in a reading program, you already have a Beanstack account. View the Getting Started with Beanstack video or contact the 847.459.4100 for login instructions.
- New to ITPLD reading programs? Create a Beanstack account for you and/or your child.
- Not sure if you have an account? Call 847.459.4100, ext 4 or email us for assistance.
- After registering, all the programs you are eligible for will appear on your welcome screen. Click ‘Register for this Challenge’ to join a reading program. Do this for all readers on your account.
- Reading logs can be accessed in Beanstack or by clicking Get My Log section below.
If you’re unable to come into the library to pick up your adventure map, you can print your log sheet here.
Submit photos for challenges, Launch Pad crafts, Light Up The Community lanterns, and camp selfies from the selfie stations (located at the Branch and in youth services) here.
Connect with the Launch Pad to explore activities and programs you can do on your own.
Take a short survey to share your experience of this year’s summer program. Your feedback helps us plan future programs.