20 in 2020 Reading Challenge
Calling teen & adult readers!
Read 20 books during 2020 and earn prizes along the way. Read any book you like, or follow the suggested categories below.
When you finish 10 or 20 books, fill out a completion form and stop in the library (when we reopen) for your prize.
Looking for inspiration on what to read? Click on the links for more suggestions. Read a book . . .
- By Madeline Miller, author or Circe, the 2020 One Book, One Community read.
- Set in a country you’ve never visited.
- About renewal (spring cleaning, joy, new beginnings).
- By an author you’ve never read.
- With LGBTQ+ themes.
- That was banned or challenged in the past.
- You once started, but never finished.
- Recommend by a staff member.
- That deals with themes of neurodivergence.
- That scares you.
- Published before you were born.
- With mental health themes.
- Of poetry.
- Translated from another language.
- Set in the 1920s.
- With an immigrant as the main character.
- Written by an author of color.
- Nonfiction about a current or historical event.
- From a genre you wouldn’t normally choose.
- A graphic novel.